- Our mainstream lending product. It is an agreement whereby you have title of the asset ﬁnanced and RIFL register a charge over that asset as the loan security.
- From a taxation perspective, if the asset is used for business purposes, then your business can claim the interest charged on the loan and the depreciation of the asset against your pre-tax earnings. If you are registered for GST, you can claim back the GST on the tax invoiced price of the goods financed. (Conﬁrm with your accountant).
- Asset Finance is a ﬁxed interest rate product allowing you to conﬁdently budget future payment costs. You conserve cash ﬂow that could be used to invest in more productive and proﬁtable areas of your business.
- RIFL tailor loan agreements to meet your cash ﬂow requirements. Tailoring includes payments in advance or arrears, seasonal (monthly, quarterly or annual repayments) and/or periods of payment holidays, when you are normally cash ﬂow stretched (e.g. November through January Christmas/New Year).
- RIFL also provide Master Asset Finance Agreements for clients requiring multiple ongoing asset acquisitions. The Master Agreement provides for directors and guarantors to sign only once and their common seal aﬃxed only once. All ﬁnancing thereafter is undertaken through the execution of a one‐page schedule by an Authorised Signatory (appointed by the director/principals of your business) for all future requirements. This avoids onerous paperwork and the inconvenience of having directors and guarantors together every time you need to ﬁnance another asset.
Call us today: +(675) 323 5409
Asset Finance covers most asset classes including:
- Trucks and Transport
- Mining and Quarry
- IT and Oﬃce